0 of 14 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 14 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) Aerodynamics is the study of the forces _______________ on an object as it moves through the atmosphere.
2) _______________ for their strong fiber include flax and hemp.
3) _______________, Jose Limon’s dance troupe often toured abroad.
4) Elfreth’s Alley in Philadelphia is the oldest residential street in the United States, with _______________ from 1728.
5) In 1821 the city of Indianapolis, Indiana, was laid out in a design _______________ after that of Washington, D.C.
6) _______________ in front of a camera lens changes the color of the light that reaches the film.
7) The Massachusetts State House, _______________ in 1798, was the most distinguished building in the United States at that time.
8) Barbara Mcclintock _______________for her discovery of the mobility of genetic elements.
9) The solitary scientist _______________by himself has in many instances been replaced by a cooperative scientific team.
10) Geometry is the branch of mathematics _______________ the properties of lines, curves, shapes, and surfaces.
11) _______________ an average of 471 inches of rain a year, Mount Waialeale in Hawaii is the wettest spot in the world.
12) Amber is a hard, yellowish-brown_______________ from the resin of pine trees that lived millions of years ago.