0 of 13 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 13 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) In the United States,_____________ is generally the responsibility of municipal governments.
2) Crop rotation_____________of preserving soil fertility.
3.____________the dollar as its monetary unit in 1878.
4.___________almost impossible to capture the beauty of the aurora borealis in photographs.
5) Usually, political cartoons___________on the editorial page of a newspaper.
6.____________two major art museums, the Fogg and the Sadler.
7) American actress and director Margaret Webster_____________for her production of Shakespearean plays.
8) _____________gas tanks connected to welding equipment, one full of oxygen and the other full of acetylene.
9) __________is more interested in rhythm than in melody is apparent from his compositions.
10) Compressed air___________the power to drive pneumatic tools.
11) ______________by cosmic rays.
12) ___________primary colors are red, blue, and yellow.
13) ______________ who was elected the first woman mayor of Chicago in 1979.