Decide which of the four underlined words or phrases-(A), (B), (C), or (D)-would not be considered correct, and write the letter of the expression in the blank. Then, in the line at the end of the sentence, write a correction for the underlined phrase. The first one is done as an example.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Selamat! Kamu sudah menyelesaikan exercise ini. Untuk melanjutkan ke materi selanjutnya, kamu harus mampu menyelesaikan exercise ini dengan jawaban benar di atas 50% agar pemahamanmu benar-benar terasah. Jika belum menyentuh 50%, silakan ulangi exercisenya dengan jawaban yang benar. 🙂
1) The male mandril baboon is one of the most colorful of all mammal.
2) Zoonoses are diseases that can be transmitted to humans beings by animals.
3) Many championship automobiles and motorcycle races take place in Daytona Beach, Florida.
4) The Newberry Award is granted every years to the authors of outstanding books for children.
5) The major source of air pollution vary from city to city.
6) Around seventy-five percents of the Earth’s surface is covered by water.
7) All college and universities get their funds from a variety of .
8) Russell Cave in northeastern Alabama was the home of cliff-dwelling Indians thousand of years ago.
9) In 1792 a corporation constructed a sixty-miles toll road from Philadelphia to Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
10) The mathematician and astronomer David Rittenhouse was one of the first man of science in the American colonies.