Focus: Identifying and correcting errors involving conjunctions.
Directions: If the underlined form is correct, mark the sentence C. If the underlined form is
incorrect, mark the sentence X and write a correction for the underlined form in the blank at the end of the sentence. The first one is done as an example.
0 of 15 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Selamat! Kamu sudah menyelesaikan exercise ini. Untuk melanjutkan ke materi selanjutnya, kamu harus mampu menyelesaikan exercise ini dengan jawaban benar di atas 50% agar pemahamanmu benar-benar terasah. Jika belum menyentuh 50%, silakan ulangi exercisenya dengan jawaban yang benar. 🙂
1) Model airplanes can be guided both by control wires or by radio transmitters.
2) Information in a computer can be lost because it is no longer stored or because it is stored but cannot be retrieved.
3) John Lancaster Spaulding was not only a religious leader and also a social reformer.
4. Although fish can hear, they have neither external ears or eardrums.
5. In all animals, whether simple and complex, enzymes aid in the digestion of food.
6) The two most common methods florists use to tint flowers are the spray method or the absorption method.
7) Beekeepers can sell either the honey and the beeswax that their bees produce.
8) The alloys brass and bronze both contain copper as their principal metals.
9) The human brain is often compared to a computer, and such an analogy can be misleading.
10) Rust both corrodes the surface of metal but also weakens its structure.
11) A work of science fiction generally uses scientific discoveries and advanced technology, either real or imaginary, as part of its plot.
12) Community theater both provides entertainment for local audiences but also furnishes a creative outlet for amateurs interested in drama.
13) The heron is a long-legged wading bird that preys on both frogs, fish, and eels.
14) For over twenty years after winning the World Chess Championship in 1972, Bobby Fischer played in either a tournament nor an exhibition game.
15) Designing fabric requires not only artistic talent but also a knowledge of fiber and of textile machinery.