Focus: Identifying errors and recognizing correct use of adjectives and adverbs.
Directions: Choose the correct answer!
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Selamat! Kamu sudah menyelesaikan exercise ini. Untuk melanjutkan ke materi selanjutnya, kamu harus mampu menyelesaikan exercise ini dengan jawaban benar di atas 60% agar pemahamanmu benar-benar terasah. Jika belum menyentuh 60%, silakan ulangi exercisenya dengan jawaban yang benar. 🙂
1) In any animal community, herbivores __________ outnumber carnivores.
2) Floods cause billions of dollars worth of property damage _____________.
3) ______________ airmail service in the United States began in 1918.
4) Writer Ernest Hemingway was known for his ______________ language and his lively dialogue.
5) The tiny coral snake is ________________ but deadly.
6) Skyscrapers developed _________________ in Chicago and New York City.
7) (___________________), bauxite is found near the surface, so it is relatively (simple/simply) to mine.
8) A good proofreader (_______________) examines a manuscript for errors in spelling and grammar as well as for factual mistakes.
9) The colony of New Hampshire was (_______________) separated from the Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1692.
10) The most numerous and (_____________) distributed of all insectivorous animals are the shrews.