Focus: Identifying and correcting errors involving incorrect types and forms of pronouns.
Directions: If the underlined form is correct, mark the sentence C. If the underlined form is incorrect, mark the sentence X and write a correction for the underlined form in the blank at the end of the sentence. The first one is done as an example.
—–X—- 1. Artist Margaret LengTan combined dance and piano playing in hers performances.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) Artist Margaret Leng Tan combined dance and piano playing in hers performances.
2) Over the years, the intensive breeding of domestic rabbits has given their softer, finer fur than wild rabbits.
3) New England poet Edwin A. Robinson moved to New York City in 1896 and devoted himself to his writing.
4) Yellow journalism was a form of news reporting it emphasized the spectacular aspects of the news.
5) There are between 100 and 400 billion stars in ours galaxy, the Milkyway.
6) The atoms of a crystal always arrange them into a specific array, called a lattice.
7) Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly were basically tap dancers, but their both added some ballet movements to their dance steps.
8) The Pritzken Prize is given every year to architects their work benefits humanity and the environment.
9. Charleston, South Carolina, has preserved to a remarkable degree it historic houses and famous gardens.
10) Ice fishermen sometimes build small, movahle huts to protect them from the cold winds.