0 of 21 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
1. What does the passage mainly discuss?
2. According to the passage, the Hopi and Zuni typically built their homes
3. The word “They” in line 6 refers to
4. It can be inferred from the passage that the dwellings of the Hopi and Zuni were
5. The author uses the phrase “the three sisters” in line 8 to refer to
6. The word “scarce” in line 10 is closest in meaning to
7. Which of the following is true of the Shoshone and Ute?
8. According to the passage, which of the following groups lived in the grasslands?
9. Which of the following animals was most important to the Plains Indians?
10. Which of the following is NOT mentioned by the author as a dwelling place of early North Americans?
11. The author groups North American Indians according to their
12. What does the passage mainly discuss?
13. The word “this” in line 5 refers to
14. According to the passage, the ocean generally has more salt in
15. All of the following are processes that decrease salinity EXCEPT
16. Which of the following statements about the salinity of a body of water can best be inferred from the passage?
17. The word “altered” in line 16 is closest in meaning to
18. The word “it” in line 19 refers to
19. Why does the author mention the Weddell Sea?
20. Which of the following is NOT a result of the formation of ocean ice?
21. What can be inferred about the water near the bottom of oceans?