0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) ________________ for a career in dance generally begins at an early age.
2) A baby’s first teeth ________________ are generally the lower incisors.
3) A climbing helmet ________________ protection for a rock-climber’s head from falling rocks and other hazards.
4) Power tools require careful handling ________________ injuries.
5) An electromagnet is created ________________ electrical current through a coil of wire.
6) ________________ at home requires only three types of chemicals, several pieces of simple equipment, and running water.
7) The purpose of cost accounting is ________________ involved in producing and selling a good or service.
8) ________________was one of the most difficult tasks pioneers faced on their journeys west.
9) Energy can be defined as the ability ________________
10) The process of ________________by hand has changed little since the fifteenth century.
11) A crescent wrench has adjustable jaws for ________________ a nut, bolt, or pipe.
12) Compressed air is ________________ air brakes, pneumatic tools, and other machinery.
13) Some people believe that the crystals of certain minerals ________________ curative powers.
14) The narrow blades of speed skates allow ________________ speeds of up to 30 miles per hour.
15) The first library ________________ in the Nebraska Territory was built in Fort Atkinson in 1870.