Focus: Completing structure problems involving comparisons. (Note: All the items in this exercise focus on comparisons.)
Directions: Choose the option-(A), (B), (O, or (D)-that correctly completes the sentence, and then mark the appropriate blank. The first one is done as an example.
0 of 12 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) Sea bass __________________ freshwater bass.
2) Wild strawberries are __________________ as cultivated strawberries.
3) Automobiles, airplanes, and buses use more energy per passenger __________________
4) The larger a drop of water, __________________ freezing temperature.
5) __________________ San Diego and San Francisco, Los Angeles has no natural harbor.
6) The water of the Great Salt Lake is __________________ seawater.
7) A psychosis is a severe mental disorder, __________________ than a neurosis.
8) The social system of bumblebees is not as complex __________________
9) The administration of private colleges is nearly __________________ that of public colleges.
10) __________________ a river on land, an ocean current does not flow in a straight line.
11) The skin temperature of humans is __________________ their internal temperature.
12) A butterfly __________________ a moth in a number of ways.