0 of 12 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) The Democratic Party is older than the other major American political party, _______________
2) _______________relations with friends and acquaintances, play a major role in the social development of adolescents.
3) Joseph Henry, _______________ first director of the Smithsonian Institute, was President Lincoln’s advisor on scientific matters.
4) The Wassatch Range, _______________ extends from southeastern Idaho into northern Utah.
5) _______________Ruth St. Dennis turned to Asian dances to find inspiration for her choreography.
6) The organs of taste are the _______________which are mainly located on the tongue.
8) In 1878 Frederick W Taylor invented a concept called scientific management, _______________ obtaining as much efficiency from workers and machines as possible.
8) A group of Shakers, _______________ settled around Pleasant Hill, Kentucky, in 1805.
9) In physics, _______________”plasma” refers to a gas which has a nearly equal number of positively and negatively charged particles.
10) Norman Weiner, _______________mathematician and logician, had an important role in the development of the computer.
11) Jerome Kern’s most famous work is Showboat, _______________ most enduring musical comedies.
12) _______________ a marshland that covers over 750 square miles in North Carolina and Virginia.