Focus: Recognizing and correcting errors in verb tense and form.
Directions: Koreksi bentuk verb dan tenses yang digaris bawahi. Jika verb tersebut salah, tulislah yang benar di kolom jawaban. Jika verb tersebut sudah benar, tuliskan yang benar tersebut di kolom yang tersedia!
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Selamat! Kamu sudah menyelesaikan exercise ini. Untuk melanjutkan ke materi selanjutnya, kamu harus mampu menyelesaikan exercise ini dengan jawaban benar di atas 60% agar pemahamanmu benar-benar terasah. Jika belum menyentuh 60%, silakan ulangi exercisenya dengan jawaban yang benar. 🙂
1) Coal grain, steel, and other products are often shipping by barge on inland waterways.
2) The first cotton mill in Massachusetts has built in the town of Beverly in 1787.
3.) Physician Alice Hamilton is known for her research on industrial diseases.
4) When scientists search a site for fossils, they begin by examining places where the soil has wore away from the rock.
5) The popularity of recreational vehicles has been grown over the last few decades.
6) Experts have estimated that termites cause as much property damage every year as fire has.
7) In music, a chord is the sound of two or more notes that are playing together.
8) The white pine is the most commercially important forest tree in North America until the beginning of the twentieth century.