Focus: Identifying and correcting errors involving pronouns. (Note: One or two items in this
exercise do not focus on pronoun errors. These are marked in the answer key with an asterisk.)
Directions: Decide which of the four underlined words or phrases-(A), (13), (C), or (D)-would
not be considered correct, and write the letter of the expression in the blank. Then, in the line at the
end of the sentence, write a correction for the underlined phrase. The tlrst one is done as an
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Selamat! Kamu sudah menyelesaikan exercise ini. Untuk melanjutkan ke materi selanjutnya, kamu harus mampu menyelesaikan exercise ini dengan jawaban benar di atas 50% agar pemahamanmu benar-benar terasah. Jika belum menyentuh 50%, silakan ulangi exercisenya dengan jawaban yang benar. 🙂
1) A caricature is a picture in which the subject’s distinctive features they are deliberately exaggerated.
2) A beaver uses its strong front teeth to cut down trees and peel off its bark.
3) Ants are blind to red light, so it is possible to observe themselves in an artificial nest without disturbing their activities.
4) An auger is a tool which a carpenter uses it to bore holes in wood.
5) The glaciers in Olympia National Park are unusually because they are found at altitudes lower than those at which glaciers are usually found.
6) In his novels, Sinclair Lewis drew critical portraits of Americans who thought of them as model citizens
7) Jaguars which resemble leopards, but they are larger and are marked with rosettes rather than spots.
8) Most bacteria have strong cell walls much like that of plants.