Directions: If the sentence contains a pronoun that is incorrectly included. mark that sentence X and underline the pronoun. If the sentence does not contain an incorrect pronoun inclusion. mark that sentence C.
0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Selamat! Kamu sudah menyelesaikan exercise ini. Untuk melanjutkan ke materi selanjutnya, kamu harus mampu menyelesaikan exercise ini dengan jawaban benar di atas 60% agar pemahamanmu benar-benar terasah. Jika belum menyentuh 60%, silakan ulangi exercisenya dengan jawaban yang benar. 🙂
1) The first great public library in the United States it was founded in Boston in the 1830’s.
2) Floods which cause billions of dollars worth of property damage in the United States annually.
3) As a class, percussion instruments such as drums that are the simplest in construction of any musical instruments.
4) Richard G. Hatcher of Gary, Indiana, he was one of the first black mayors of a sizahle American city.
5) Active stocks are stocks which are frequently bought and sold.
6) There are many species of plants and animals that they are peculiar to Hawaii.
7) Pipettes are glass tubes, open at both ends, which chemists use them to transfer small volumes of liquid.