Focus: Choosing correctly between other and another.
Directions: Underline the word that correctly completes each sentence below. The first one is done
as an example.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) Lightning is a rush of electrical current from a cloud to the ground or from one cloud to (______________).
2) A ballet dancer’s techniques and skills are very different from those of (_____________) dancers.
3) The commercial center of New York City, the island of Manhattan is joined to the (_____________) boroughs by bridges and tunnels.
4) The legal surrender of a criminal suspect from one state or country to (____________) is called extradition.
5) Rocky Mountain spotted fever is one type of disease that is carried by ticks, and Colorado tick fever is (_____________)
6) The art of photography has often been influenced by-and has influenced (______________) fine arts.
7) William 0. Douglas was a Supreme Court justice for thirty-six years, longer than any (_______________) justice in the history of the Court.
8) In physics, diffusion is the spread of one substance’s molecules or atoms through those of (_____________).
9) A basketball player may advance the ball by dribbling it or passing it to (______________) player.
10) Limkins are water birds that eat snails and (_______________) mollusks.