Focus: Choosing correctly between so, such, too, and as.
Directions: Underline the word that correctly completes each sentence below. The first one is done
as an example.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Selamat! Kamu sudah menyelesaikan exercise ini. Untuk melanjutkan ke materi selanjutnya, kamu harus mampu menyelesaikan exercise ini dengan jawaban benar di atas 60% agar pemahamanmu benar-benar terasah. Jika belum menyentuh 60%, silakan ulangi exercisenya dengan jawaban yang benar. 🙂
1) The mineral talc is (_____________) soft that it can be scratched with a fingernail.
2) Oceanographers use rohots and unmanned submarines to explore parts of the ocean that are (____________) deep for people to explore safely.
3) (_______________) much paper money was printed during the Revolutionary War that it became almost worthless.
4) The walking stick is an insect with (_____________) close resemblance to a twig that it escapes the notice of its enemies.
5) At present, solar cells are (_____________) expensive and inefficient to be used in the commercial generation of electricity.