Directions: Decide which of the four underlined words or phrases-(A), (B), (C), or (D)-would not be considered correct, and write the letter of the expression in the blank. Then, in the line at the end of the sentence, write the correction for the underlined phrase. The first one is done as an example.
0 of 15 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Selamat! Kamu sudah menyelesaikan exercise ini. Untuk melanjutkan ke materi selanjutnya, kamu harus mampu menyelesaikan exercise ini dengan jawaban benar di atas 50% agar pemahamanmu benar-benar terasah. Jika belum menyentuh 50%, silakan ulangi exercisenya dengan jawaban yang benar. 🙂
1) Liberal arts colleges cultivate general intellectually abilities rather than technical or professional skills.
2) Goats are extremely destruction to natural vegetation, and are often responsible for soil erosion
3) Wild plants were of considerable important to early settlers, and many are still used medicinally and as foods
4) One important branch of linguistics is semantics, which analysis the meaning of words
5) Unlike folk dancers, which are the product of a single culture, ballet is an international art form
6) The Earth’s,out shell is divided into sections called plates, which are constantly in motion.
7) Black bears can move rapidly when necessary and are skillful tree-climbers for their size and weigh.
8) In an arboretum, trees are cultivated for scientific and educational purpose.
9) In most Western states, the first major industry was mining, which was gradually supplemented by ranches.
10) Peach trees grow good in a variety of soil types, but do best in sandy loam.
11) The unit of measuring called the foot was originally based on the length of the human foot.
12) Philosopher Theodore A. Langerman was interested in the fields of literary and music
13) Pure nitric acid is colorless, but it acquires a yellow color when it is exposed of air.
14) A chemical react that absorbs heat is called endothermic.
15) One characteristic of the poems of Emily Dickinson is the sharp of her images.